You Must Open Adobe Acrobat And Accept The End User License Agreement

I have the same problem! If I double-click to open PDF files, I get the error message “Accept the end user license agreement.” I tried all the proposed corrections, but no one was able to solve my problem. It seems that Alex is right. I deleted the bProtectedMode recording of the policies of the AdobeLockdown software and I was able to open all the files with the message. However, I`m not 100% sure what it will do with other PDF files, as we originally disabled it, which allowed some files to open. Until now, this user was ok with Protected Mode ENABLED, but in a recent test, I was prevented from opening a PDF-B/c web on my PC at my desktop. You must pay any price, the PaperCut for all return or other fees, plus the PaperCut administrative price to deal with a failed fee (except where the fee refund must be offered legally) ;); In all circumstances, this comparison will likely be decided and interpreted by the legal guidelines of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States (with the exception of its fight against the ideas of legal rules and the submission end-user licensing agreement. Today I encountered a new problem with Adobe Acrobat after installing the latest update to Acrobat Reader 10.1.0. The user opened some PDF files and then, while trying to open other PDF files, they encountered a problem in which Adobe Acrobat asked them to close and launch Adobe Acrobat and accept the CLJ before they could continue. I tried to close and open (no EULA-Pop up, as it has already been accepted). I then tried to open the file in Adobe Acrobat, and it was well opened. Then I tried to open the file directly from the file itself after closing Acrobat.

Once again, the CLU warned that it had not been accepted. After a little research, I found the following solution. It seems to be a problem related to files that have “CR” in the names. For the few clients who experienced this, I was able to recreate the EULA contextual message and track only the files that CR had as headings all over the PDF file name. They might have all the characters before or after them, but when the CR is put forward and it appeared side by side, it appeared with the CLJ. In my scenario, I initially tried to update Reader 10.0.1 to 10.1.0 with SCUP and the published update. This replaced my custom configuration (the changes included the default acceptance of license agreements, the removal of Auto Updater, and the deactivation of the protected mode).

カテゴリー: 未分類 パーマリンク